This product does not include the shelving.
The Create Your Own option gives you the freedom to specify your own YouK Metal Frames for a limitless design. The Create Your Own option is available in this standard depth 320mm option or a reduced depth 200mm option for more compact shelving.
Created by Kesseboehmer, experts in metalwork and clever storage.
The configuration is completely up to you! You have many options available to you on how you arrange your Metal Frames to create your own custom shelving. These 4 metal ladder frame grids give you the freedom to create your own design.
Where will you put your masterpiece? These shelves work perfect in kitchens in which they were originally designed for or equally well in bedrooms, bathrooms, home offices and more.
Which metal frames will you order and how will you configure them? Maybe you create your shelving in a staggered design or to fit around a piece of furniture or to function as a bookcase and or desk.
What type of shelving will you pair your frames with? Whether it be wood, marble, metal in any considered length you desire you will have a completely individual shelf, made by you. Simply complete your shelves with reclaimed wood or with a piece made to measure kitchen worktop from your local DIY shop.
Shelves not included
We have taken the decision to not include the shelving, this is so you can choose the length of your shelving, configuration, shelf material such as wood, marble or metal enabling you to adjust your furniture to fit your every need.
Why choose youK metal frames?
- Highly flexible in designing of shelving spaces.
- Fits seamlessly with kitchens (amongst other rooms).
- Use to create shelving or as a freestanding unit which can be safely secured to the wall.
- High scratch resistance surface (a large portion of Teflon in the surface finish)
- A contemporary metal shelving design in which you pair with shelving of your choice. Works well with a wide choice of shelves (not included).
- Quick assembly due to easy shelf fixing.
- No special tools are required.
- Uniform appearance, thanks to the welded frame connection, there are no intrusive connections and dividing lines in the vertical appearance.
- 33 lb. total load rating per horizontal support.
Teflon coated steel
Parts Dimensions & Pricing
|Price(Not including delivery)
|LADDER FRAME SD1
|H550mm x W320mm
|LADDER FRAME SD2
|H905mm x W320mm
|LADDER FRAME SD3
|H1500mm x W320mm
|LADDER FRAME SD4
|H2210mm x W320mm
|H100mm Feet are not a requirement for your design. If you would like to add feet, 1 foot per ladder frame.
•UK Delivery to be calculated based on order.
The depth of the shelves paired with these frame must be 290cm. The height and width is up to you, carefully consider the dimensions of your shelves to enable secure open shelving. For help with shelving dimensions please contact us.
|Amount and type of ladder frames requested • Corresponding cover caps
|Appropriate shelving • Appropriate screws, washers and wall plugs
|Screwdriver • Impact drill • Level • Ruler • Pencil
|33lb per horizontal support
Usage: Indoor use only
- Ensure proper fastening to the wall and adequate skews and wall plugs are used.
- Check your wall's suitability, if unsure seek professional installation.
- If using the frames freestanding, securely attach to the wall to prevent overturning.
- Due to the load-bearing capacity of these brackets, care should be taken to ensure that the mounting location and the shelf material are of suitable strength to support the maximum load.
Care and Maintenance
From time to time check that there are no loose screws on this unit. Wipe clean with a soft dry cloth
Ordering & Delivery
Due to stock and delivery options the Create Your Own option is available on application only. To order please fill in the 'Price On Application' form including your postcode, the parts and amount you require. We will respond shortly with an invoice and once paid we will prepare your order. Estimated delivery time of 1 week.