Create your own 3D wall pattern using the Envelop panel. These 3D wall panels are supplied already primed, you just spray paint any colour using good quality paint.
This panel works brilliantly combined with the Prorac Circle Design.
Spray any colour you desire.
To cover 1 square meter you need 9 pieces.
Why choose Prorac 3D Bar panels?
- Water resistant, making them suitable for bathrooms.
- Primed ready for you to paint any colour under the rainbow.
- Get creative with your walls and create your own pattern with the Rhombus panel.
- Ease of cutting and installation.
- Ease of painting due to smooth matt primed finish.
- Shock resistant.
- Termite resistant.
- Made from a high-quality polyurethane that allows for sharp details.
1pc = £28.44 Including VAT (excl delivery and cost of adhesives)
1sqm (9 pieces) = £286 Including VAT (excl delivery and cost of adhesives)
Delivery approx £30.
This product is a price on application as this product requires certain adhesive in which we require information to work out how many tubes of adhesive you will require, the type of adhesive required and also overall delivery costs.
Information we require:
- The amount of panels you would require
- Where the panels will be placed: standard interior space • damp environment such as a bathroom • non-porous surface such as tiles or gloss • outdoors
Example: 9pcs in a standard interior space to London. 9pcs = £286 + £30 delivery + £13.02 Adhesive (2 tubes) =£312 Incl. Tax.
Sold per individual piece.
1 piece: 33.3cm x 33.3cm. Depth 2cm - 2.9cm across the panel.
Supplied primed ready for spray painting any colour with a good quality interior emulsion.
Panels are finished in primer and require painting after fixation.
After confirming the order, the delivery time for the Prorac is 2 weeks (this may be less).