100% cork in its purest rawest form, made in Portugal from pure cork. The cork used to create this wall art is cork as its natural form rather than granulated or processed.
Real rustic cork is used to create the 3D textural Scales design. The consists of small strips of cork in asymmetrical shape hanging from the panel.
Bespoke made artwork made to your dimensions.
A choice of 3 colour options; light golden, dark and mixed. Light shows the inner face of the cork, dark shows the 'belly' of the cork the one that was in direct contact with the tree trunk. Most popular option: Light, shown in images.
Why choose Natura Cork?
- 100% sustainable cork, natural, vegan. No harm to any trees.
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable
- Carefully handcrafted, it is impossible to mass-produce.
- Each piece is unique and unrepeatable due to the natural irregularities of cork.
- Natural acoustic benefits from pure cork and the panels 3d shape..
- Lightweight and flexible
- Antistatic and hypoallergenic
Made to your dimensions. Standard size is 80cm x 120cm.
Rustic natural finish
Ready to hang on the wall.
Please contact us with the size of wall art you would like and your postcode for a quotation.
As it is made to order and ordered from Portugal, it is therefore non-refundable.
Estimated delivery is 4 weeks or less.