Real rustic cork wall panels in the Zebra design. Made in Portugal from pure cork.
100% cork in its purest rawest form, made in Portugal from pure cork. The cork used to create these panels is cork is its natural form rather than granulated or processed.
The Zebra panels are 100% sustainable, made from strips of pure cork hand-arranged to resemble the walls of wooden cabins. These panels are designs so to hide the joints avoiding a mosaic effect.
Why choose Natura Cork?
- 100% sustainable cork, natural, vegan. No harm to any trees.
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable
- Carefully handcrafted, it is impossible to mass-produce.
- Each piece is unique and unrepeatable due to the natural irregularities of cork.
- Natural acoustic benefits from pure cork and the panels 3d shape.
- When installed the design conceals the joints allowing a uniform appearance.
- Lightweight and flexible
- Antistatic and hypoallergenic
2.88 SQM packs each containing 18 panels measuring 300 x 600mm
Rustic natural finish
Use a good quality cork glue to apply these panels. Contact us for which adhesives we would use or for us to quote an adhesive.
Delivery & Returns
As it is made to order and ordered from Portugal, it is therefore non-refundable.
Estimated delivery is 4 weeks or less.