Enquire for Prorac CX190. This multifunctional product is primed ready for you to paint any colour. The panel can be used
Your order will include adhesives and fillers along side the panels.
This U-Profile product is extremely versatile and can be used as the below. (See image for visual examples).
- For adding Led lighting strips to the U shape profile for indirect lighting anywhere on your walls and ceiling.
- Wall moulding
- Skirting. This profile can be used to conceal cables when used as skirting.
- Coving. This profile can be used to conceal cables when used as coving.
Why choose Prorac coving?
- Adhesive included.
- Water resistant, making them suitable for bathrooms.
- Primed ready for you to paint any colour under the rainbow.
- Ease of cutting and installation.
- Ease of painting due to smooth matt primed finish.
- Knock resistant.
- Termite resistant.
- Made from a high-quality Duratouch that allows for sharp lines and details.
1 piece: H 200cm x 2cm x 3cm
Supplied primed ready for spray painting any colour with a good quality interior emulsion.
Duropolymer. An extruded and impact-resistant polymer based on a high-density polystyrene. Primed ready for painting.
Panels are finished in primer and require painting. Use the adhesives and primer supplied for installation.
Enquire for installation in UK Greater Manchester areas are we are Orac approved installers. For any enquiries please feel free to contact us.
After confirming the order, the delivery time for the Prorac is 2 weeks (this may be less).