Distressed Wood Peel & Stick Wall Panels - Brushed Coral 1sqm
Distressed Painted timber wall panel, ready to go on the walls with peel & stick wall application.
Why choose distressed painted timber panels?
FSC 100% certified real wood
- DIY easy peel & press application with Tesa adhesive pre-loaded to the back of the panels
- Artisan handcrafted finish, each panel is unique
- Environmentally friendly
- Precise panel dimensions to ensure easy install
- Triple QC process ensuring each panel aligns easy for a quality install
- Lightweight so great for plasterboard walls
- Kiln dried to 8% moisture content to ensure stability and that the panels will not warp, bow, cup, swell or shrink after installation.
Sold per Sqm (1sqm of panels included per box)
|Panels Per Box||
W600mm x H125mm x 9mm
0.98 square metre (10.5 sq ft)
Tools required: Saw (hand saw or power), ruler, spirit level, pencil, foam roller (optional, pressure needs to be applied but this can be done by hand).
Application: Simply peel and stick if the conditions are correct, otherwise add dots of high grab adhesive. For our recommended adhesive, contact us for a quote.
Samples are an off cut of the peel and stick panel to show the finish. The cost of the sample is to cover the postage.
Estimated delivery: 1 week