Minimum order quantity of 2 boxes, unfortunately we cannot accept orders of less.
Easy wood wall paneling in real reclaimed timber, simply peel and stick. Each panel is finished with the driftwood stain and hand finished to give a stylish reclaimed finish. Brushed Grain panels featuring a weathered effect grain texture.
Why choose distressed painted timber panels?
FSC 100% certified real wood
- DIY easy peel & press application with Tesa adhesive pre-loaded to the back of the panels
- Artisan handcrafted finish, each panel is unique
- Environmentally friendly
- Precise panel dimensions to ensure easy install
- Triple QC process ensuring each panel aligns easy for a quality install
- Lightweight so great for plasterboard walls
- Kiln dried to 8% moisture content to ensure stability and that the panels will not warp, bow, cup, swell or shrink after installation.
|Panels Per Box||
W900mm x H150mm x 10mm
0.945 square metre (7 panels)
Tools required: Saw (hand saw or power), ruler, spirit level, pencil, foam roller (optional, pressure needs to be applied but this can be done by hand).
Application: Simply peel and stick if the conditions are correct, otherwise add dots of high grab adhesive. For our recommended adhesive, contact us for a quote.
Samples are an off cut of the peel and stick panel to show the finish. The cost of the sample is to cover the postage.
Estimated delivery: 1 week