Distressed Painted timber wall panel, ready to go on the walls with our peel & stick strips pre-loaded on the back of the wooden panels.
In a gorgeous shade of blue, the SC 100% certified real wood plank works well as a feature wall. Great instant vintage look that is perfect for every room in the house.
Why choose distressed painted timber panels?
FSC 100% certified real wood
- DIY easy peel & press application with Tesa adhesive pre-loaded to the back of the panels
- Artisan handcrafted finish, each panel is unique
- Environmentally friendly
- Precise panel dimensions to ensure easy install
- Triple QC process ensuring each panel aligns easy for a quality install
- Lightweight so great for plasterboard walls
- Kiln dried to 8% moisture content to ensure stability and that the panels will not warp, bow, cup, swell or shrink after installation.
- Products per each order are sold from the same batch.
Sold per Sqm (1sqm of panels included per box)
|Panels Per Box
|H125mm x W600mm x 9mm
|0.98 square metre. (10.5 sq ft)
Note: When ordering, we advise you allow an extra 10% on final wall measurements, this allows a margin of error on installing and measuring. This eliminates the risk of a product being sold out or minor differences between batches.
Tools required: Saw (hand saw or power), ruler, spirit level, pencil, foam roller (optional, pressure needs to be applied but this can be done by hand).
Application: Simply peel and stick if the conditions are correct, otherwise add dots of high grab adhesive. For our recommended adhesive, contact us for a quote.
Samples are an off cut of the peel and stick panel to show the finish. The cost of the sample is to cover the postage.
Estimated delivery: < 1 week