Brushed Wood Peel & Stick Wall Panels - Chestnut 1sqm
Minimum order quantity of 2 boxes, unfortunately we cannot accept orders of less.
Easy install real wood paneling for walls, simply peel and stick
Brushed Grain panels featuring a weathered effect grain texture. Each board is finished with a chestnut stain and hand finished to give a stylish reclaimed finish.
Why choose brushed grain timber panels?
FSC 100% certified real wood
- DIY easy peel & press application with Test adhesive pre-loaded to the back of the panels
- Artisan handcrafted finish, each panel is unique
- Environmentally friendly
- Precise panel dimensions to ensure easy install
- Triple QC process ensuring each panel aligns easy for a quality install
- Lightweight so great for plasterboard walls
- Kiln dried to 8% moisture content to ensure stability and that the panels will not warp, bow, cup, swell or shrink after installation.
|Panels Per Box||
W900mm x H150mm x 10mm
0.945 square metre (7 panels)
Tools required: Saw (hand saw or power), ruler, spirit level, pencil, foam roller (optional, pressure needs to be applied but this can be done by hand).
Application: Simply peel and stick if the conditions are correct, otherwise add dots of high grab adhesive. For our recommended adhesive, contact us for a quote.
Samples are an off cut of the peel and stick panel to show the finish. The cost of the sample is to cover the postage.
Estimated delivery: 1 week