Package include 2.78sqm of Premium Classik Brisbane.
Finium designs and manufactures high-end, high-design wall coverings. The Classik Brisbane is a beautiful panel created using sustainable maple hardwood.
Why choose the Classik Brisbane Finium Wall panels?
- Easy to install due to wood being backed onto large plywood panel sizes (Classik Brisbane: H34.5cm x W135.9mm). No need to be sticking each individual piece of wood, the hard work has been already done.
- Beautiful real maple walls
- All Finium products are created by paying impeccable attention to the look, finish, and durability of every product produced with meticulous quality control second to none.
- Putting aside the high quality and beautiful designs, the eco credentials is one of the things we love about our Canadian Finium products. The trees are from sustainably managed forests and no part of the tree is wasted, all the production residues are processed and reused. Not only that Finium are part of the One Tree Planted Foundation, committed to making monthly donations and planting a tree for each order they ship.
- Finished with U.V. varnish 10% gloss, low voc, antimicrobial protection.
Wood Species: Hardwood Maple
Backed on to plywood
|Panels Per Box||
H34.5cm x W135.9cm
Thickness: 5mm, 6,5mm and 8mm wood across the panel
2.78 square metre (30ft2)
Note: When ordering, we advise you allow an extra 10% on final wall measurements, this allows a margin of error on installing and measuring.
If in doubt, consult an experienced joiner.
Small domestic projects: high grab adhesive & caulking gun, guided circular saw, level, measuring tape. A nail gun and nails can be used but is not required unless its a larger project, very high ceilings or commercial project.
For large or commercial projects: high grab adhesive & caulking gun, electric mitre saw, table saw, level, measuring tape, cutter, nail gun(#23 gauge finish nail) and stepladder.
Application: High grab adhesive, for our recommended adhesive, contact us for a quote. Nails if the project requires.