Minimum order quantity of 2 boxes, unfortunately we cannot accept orders of less.
Real timber wood easily applied to walls with simple peel and stick application.
Distressed Painted timber wall panel in the Deep Space finish. The black tones in Deep Space can be used to create a strong feature wall and create great interest in a room. Contrast with white walls for a sophisticated modern interior.
Why choose distressed painted timber panels?
FSC 100% certified real wood
- DIY easy peel & press application with Tesa adhesive pre-loaded to the back of the panels
- Artisan handcrafted finish, each panel is unique
- Environmentally friendly
- Precise panel dimensions to ensure easy install
- Triple QC process ensuring each panel aligns easy for a quality install
- Lightweight so great for plasterboard walls
- Kiln dried to 8% moisture content to ensure stability and that the panels will not warp, bow, cup, swell or shrink after installation.
Sold per Sqm (1sqm of panels included per box)
|Panels Per Box||13|
|Panel Dimensions||H125mm x W600mm x 9mm|
|Box Coverage||0.98 square metre. (10.5 sq ft)|
Tools required: Saw (hand saw or power), ruler, spirit level, pencil, foam roller (optional, pressure needs to be applied but this can be done by hand).
Application: Simply peel and stick if the conditions are correct, otherwise add dots of high grab adhesive. For our recommended adhesive, contact us for a quote.
Samples are an off cut of the peel and stick panel to show the finish. The cost of the sample is to cover the postage.
Estimated delivery: 1 week