The Stardust finish has been one of our favourite panels from when we first began offering the Smart Panels as an option to our customers. In fact we have this very panel installed within our Designer Walls showroom. It has such depth to it. It is part of a ‘Precious Stones’ collection that enhances the splendor of natural stones: a luxurious interpretations of nature through macro-enlargements and vivid colours.
Why choose smart panels?
- Easy to transport - Arrives in a box as the panel is flexible and can be rolled. Up to 19m2 of panels can be sent in a single box.
- No wastage as the panel is made to your desired height and width.
- Quick installation due to the above.
- Printed bespoke to your order.
- High resolution visually stunning panels.
- Waterproof making it suitable for bathrooms, wet rooms, and kitchens.
- Ultra-thin and ultra-light.
- Large sizes (one panel can be a max of 150 x 300cm).
- Suitable for curved walls.
Bespoke to your required height and width. One individual panel can be a max of 150 x 300cm. Our manufactures will arrange the design upon the required amount of panels to create the best finish.
Curves can also be achieved.
The panels are made out of polycarbonate on structural fiberglass which gives them the properties of being an extremely lightweight panel that is completely flexible making them suitable for curved walls or a curved bar front for example.
- Your dimensions (your panel is created to your exact height and width) As a guide the bespoke panel is approx £240 glossy finish / £260 matt finish per sqm ex vat ex delivery from Italy.
- Your postcode (your product is sent directly from our Italian experts)
- We supply the manufacturer's recommended Smart Panel adhesive which is tried and tested. However, if you have an alternative we can remove from your order.